Temporary Part-Time Hours due to Remodel. ~ Open Monday and Thursday 1:00pm -7:00pm
Get that edge you've been searching for so that you can work hard, play harder, and feel & look younger!
Intravenous (IV) infusions can provide exactly that! We have numerous options to choose from that can provide your body with hydration, nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants, and electrolytes. IV Infusion Therapy is a safe and efficient method to deliver essential vitamins and fluids directly into your blood stream. The ability of your body to absorb these important vitamins and elements increases dramatically when entering your bloodstream directly, allowing for 100% absorption rate. IV infusions can improve your overall health and are very beneficial for dehydration.
The idea behind IV hydration therapy and IV vitamin therapy is that delivering specially formulated cocktails of nutrients, vitamins, electrolytes and antioxidants can help replenish, restore and detoxify your body much quicker than drinking water, eating healthy or taking a medication orally.
As we get older, our levels of glutathione decrease which puts the body at risk. Glutathione supplementation is important to keep your body at its optimum health and slow down the aging process.
· A powerful super-antioxidant produced naturally by the liver
· Slows the aging process
· Essential for the immune system
· Improves complexion & detoxifies skin
· Protects the body against heavy metals & free radicals
· Binds & repairs tissue
· Improves liver health
· Improves insulin resistance in some individuals
· Protects against a range of degenerative diseases, like Parkinson’s and Peripheral Artery Disease
· Reduces cell damage in alcoholic & non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
· Eliminates poisons such as drugs & pollutants
NAD+ IV treatments can improve a wide variety of symptoms that are associated with aging. NAD occurs naturally in the body to promote cellular regeneration which slowly declines as we age. NAD slows this gradual decline and helps cells to regenerate the way they did in your youth.
· Known as the Fountain of Youth
· Manages chronic stress
· Helps combat depression & anxiety
· Increases serotonin
· Decreases inflammation
· Boosts immunity
· Reduces pain
· Regenerates cells & extends cell life
· Increases collagen production
· Improves sleep
· Improves focus, memory & mental clarity
· Reduces brain fog
· Promotes mitochondrial function
· Improves cognitive function
· Prevents neurodegeneration
· Revitalizes brain & muscle tissue
· Improves organ function
· Increases metabolism
· Increases energy production
· Enhances athletic performance
· Assists in alcohol & opiate detox